H/L is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our Account Service team. At H/L, we pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative work culture that encourages creativity, professional growth, and client success. As a Senior Account Executive, you will orchestrate media, creative, research, and data into a brilliant plan of action. If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic team in a full-service agency, we want to meet you!
This position is open to remote and hybrid work.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication, or a closely related discipline
- You have three to five years of experience in account service within an agency or marketing department
- You have a natural ability to see the big picture and create plans to prepare for the necessary next steps to execute deliverables
- You have a professional, assertive manner, and have demonstrated abilities to instill confidence in clients
- You can convey information, thoughts, and ideas effectively to your team and clients
- You have a solid client service mindset
- You’re attentive to details
- You are proficient with Microsoft 365—able to create, edit, and format Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations
- You have the ability to translate conceptual ideas and complex client feedback into coherent and actionable creative requests
- You have knowledge of retail merchandising (preferred)
- You have retail or QSR experience (preferred)
- Skilled in delivering presentations to internal audiences and the client
- You are an innovative and creative thinker
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prepare for client meetings
- Contribute to weekly client status reports
- Manage the agency creative production process/jobs, which includes opening jobs, writing creative briefs, contributing to creative kickoffs, presenting creative to clients, attaining legal approvals, and processing purchase orders and invoices
- Monitor competitive landscape and develop reports
- Manage creative trafficking across all campaigns, and oversee talent reports and Strata reconciliation
- Manage all merchandising projects, including weekly marketing emails, monthly communications, and marketing guides; work with vendors to coordinate digital menu board and point-of-purchase files
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely and accurate processing of client and production invoices, job closings, and client estimates
- Manage monthly production budget updates and accounting statement inputs
- Work with Account Director on annual projected production expenditures, and actively monitor and update projections accordingly
- Develop strong relationships with clients, vendors, and promotional partners
- Take responsibility for leading other projects internally and with the client
- Help mentor junior team members
- Effectively work remotely and with remote teams.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
Since 1985, H/L has been fiercely independent and making Momentum. Our strengths include local and national media activations, creative development, insights and analytics, full-scale digital and video production, multicultural marketing, and PR.
We’re headquartered in Oakland, California, with people in 21 states and offices in Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix, and St. Louis. What unites H/Lers across the country is a common drive—to pioneer new ways to push clients’ businesses forward and serve the communities we call home. Learn more at www.hl.agency.