The Media Assistant is responsible for supporting broadcast buying, primarily by managing media make-goods, discrepancies, and broadcast extension trafficking.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in stewardship of media schedules
- Initiate and follow through in resolving media billing discrepancies
- Confirm media placement and trafficking of broadcast extension partners
- Communicate with media sales representatives as directed by senior team members
- Organize and distribute out-of-home posting instructions
- Learn the basics of FreeWheel
- Perform other tasks in support of the Media Department as needed
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or a related field
- You have strong math skills and are comfortable working with numbers
- You are able to solve problems, as well as juggle and prioritize multiple projects
- You are organized, efficient, and able to meet deadlines
- You are able to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- You are able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- You are an experienced computer user who is proficient in Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You are curious, positive, self-motivated, well-organized, and dependable
- You are an engaged listener, willing to ask questions, and excited to learn
- You have a desire to grow in media planning and buying
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
Since 1985, H/L has been fiercely independent and making Momentum. Our strengths include local and national media activations, creative development, insights and analytics, full-scale digital and video production, multicultural marketing, and PR.
We’re headquartered in Oakland, California, with people in 20+ states, and offices in Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix, and St. Louis. What unites H/Lers across the country is a common drive—to pioneer new ways to push clients’ businesses forward and serve the communities we call home.
Learn more at www.hl.agency