H/L is looking for a Human Resources Administrator with well-rounded experience administering benefits, records and information management within HRIS – UKG / UltiPro, and supporting full-cycle recruiting. The Human Resources Administrator will be a part of a highly collaborative and fast-moving HR team servicing employees located in over 20 states nationwide. If this opportunity resonates with you, and you’re passionate about a career path in HR, we want to hear from you!
This position is open to hybrid or remote work.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain all HRIS functions, which includes but not limited to maintaining employee records, benefits administration, and creating HR reports for compliance, audit, and metrics purposes; serves as primary contact for HRIS
- Manage full-cycle recruiting: job requisition preparation, job posting, sourcing, conducting pre-interviews, scheduling interviews, creating new hire document, conducting reference checks, and onboarding
- Administer timely health benefit enrollments, life event updates, and terminations within all applicable carrier portals
- Respond to employment verifications, benefit audits, and UI claims
- Assist with administering and explaining applicable disability and leave procedures; generate related correspondence; update and maintain reports to track leaves
- Assist HR Manager to administer and coordinate employee recognition, engagement, wellness, and learning & development programs
- Assist Director of HR with the administration of bi-annual performance evaluation processes
- Assist with HR communications which includes maintaining community pages, newsletters, and presentations
- Maintain personnel records and confidential personnel matters with the utmost discretion
- Track, maintain, and audit employees’ paid time off accrual plans
- Serve as a resource on human resources issues, effectively communicate human resources policies, and explain human resources processes and procedures; resolve basic issues as appropriate
- Assist the HR team with providing general administrative support for HR projects / initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- You’ve got 2 to 4 years of HR administration and recruiting experience
- You have a working knowledge of legal and regulatory compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- You have general knowledge of payroll regulations and administration
- You are knowledgeable of employee benefit plans, Leaves of Absence, and COBRA
- You have experience working in an HRIS platform processing multiple HR functions and creating ad hoc reports (UKG / UltiPro experience a plus)
- You have exceptional customer service skills and have demonstrated abilities to work effectively in a hybrid or remote work environment
- In times when priorities must shift, you manage your work effectively
- You have excellent problem-solving skills with ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- You have proven abilities to work independently and proactively collaborate with teams
- You maintain a high standard for accuracy and discretion
- You possess an innate curiosity and a strong desire to learn and broaden your knowledge within Human Resources
- You are proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office (especially in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You’ve got a bachelor’s degree
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
Since 1985, H/L has been fiercely independent and making Momentum. Our strengths include local and national media activations, creative development, insights and analytics, full-scale digital and video production, multicultural marketing, and PR.
We’re headquartered in Oakland, California, with people in 20+ states, and offices in Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix, and St. Louis. What unites H/Lers across the country is a common drive—to pioneer new ways to push clients’ businesses forward and serve the communities we call home.
Learn more at www.hl.agency.