H/L is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Programmatic Associate Media Director with expertise in programmatic investment. This person will be responsible for developing and executing programmatic media strategies, optimizing campaigns, and ensuring the efficient allocation of advertising budgets across various platforms. You will play a crucial role in driving performance and ROI for our clients.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual passionate about digital media. If you are looking to be a part of a team committed to creating cutting-edge advertising solutions, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- You’ll collaborate with clients to understand their advertising goals and develop effective programmatic media strategies
- You’ll oversee the planning, execution, and optimization of programmatic campaigns across various platforms and channels
- You’ll utilize data-driven insights to continuously optimize campaign performance, including bid adjustments, targeting refinements, and creative enhancements
- You’ll manage budgets effectively and ensure campaigns are delivered within budget constraints
- You’ll monitor key performance metrics and provide regular reports to clients, highlighting successes and areas for improvement
- You’ll stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in programmatic advertising
- You’ll build and maintain relationships with programmatic advertising partners and vendors
- You’ll mentor and guide junior team members to help them develop their programmatic expertise
- You have a deep understanding of programmatic advertising, and you have a passion for delivering outstanding results
- You’re adept in developing client insights, reporting, and analysis, continually advancing programmatic strategies
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have demonstrated abilities to provide strategic counsel to your colleagues and the clients
- You have proven abilities to provide comprehensive analysis of performance beyond in-platform metrics
- You are analytical and can identify opportunities to improve performance within and across campaigns
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 4–6 years in a hands-on role managing programmatic campaigns
- You have 3+ years of experience mentoring and managing a team
- You have an exceptional ability to establish and cultivate relationships across business functions and teams
- You have expert knowledge in digital programmatic media, and have managed and ran programmatic media budgets of more than $3 million
- You have proven experience overseeing the management and success of a large client portfolio
- You possess outstanding abilities in communication, attentive listening, and delivering effective presentations
- You have proven abilities to take initiative, work well independently, and within teams
- You’re flexible and have proven abilities to perform in a fast-paced environment with concurrent and competing deadlines
- You’re proficient in Excel
- You possess knowledge or familiarity with programmatic advertising platforms such as Nexxen (Amobee), Amazon DSP, The Trade Desk, DV360, DCM360, Flashtalking, and Clinch
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate. For SF Bay Area/CA based candidates, H/L offers a projected salary range for a position as an estimate of what the company believes is a reasonable pay scale. The actual salary offered to a successful candidate will depend on various factors, including the job’s scope and responsibilities, the candidate’s qualifications, budget availability within the department, internal pay equity, geographic location, and external market pay rates for similar positions. The salary range for this position is expected to be between $115,000 – $135,000 per year.
Since 1985, H/L has been fiercely independent and making Momentum. Our strengths include local and national media activations, creative development, insights and analytics, full-scale digital and video production, multicultural marketing, and PR.
We’re headquartered in Oakland, California, with people in 20+ states and offices in Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix, and St. Louis. What unites H/Lers across the country is a common drive—to pioneer new ways to push clients’ businesses forward and serve the communities we call home.
Learn more at www.hl.agency.