We’re looking for the person who lives and breathes media. You know the emerging landscape, and thrive in elevating your client’s strategy and in bringing fresh thinking to your agency.
- Understand clients’ business and marketing goals
- Supervise holistic integrated media plans from start to finish
- Collaborate with and lead Media team members
- Ensure that the Media team follows best practices
- Establish the systems and procedures needed for the team to produce timely, accurate, and innovative work
- Lead by monitoring and managing workflow, identifying and addressing issues, and setting priorities
- Utilize Asana for project management
- Lead client meetings and new business
- Provide thought-leadership on media industry updates both internally and to clients
- Positively represent the Agency at industry events and conferences, and share out relevant information, knowledge, insights, and updates with the Agency in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as a Media Supervisor (5+ years in the industry)
- Expert knowledge and understanding of all media tactics
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of standard media resources and tools
- Able to develop original ideas, take initiative, and assume responsibility
- Passion for collaboration and business challenges
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Able to work well under pressure and strict deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and impeccable multitasking abilities
- Able to effectively mentor and develop the skills of junior team members
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Has strong analytical skills, with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Can manage multiple tasks and projects effectively to meet deadlines.
- Has a genuine curiosity, and passion for the advertising industry.
- Collaborates and promotes teamwork to creatively solve problems.
- Is empathetic.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H/L is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H/L is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Miami.