H/L is seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join our Account Service team. The Assistant Account Executive is an integral part of a dynamic Account Service team responsible for assisting with the development and management of fully integrated marketing programs.
What you’ll do:
- Client meeting preparation: Client meeting and coordination, including voting recaps, meeting minutes, and other details
- Weekly client status reports
- Creative production: Work with Account Executive and internal teams to assist with the Agency’s creative production process/jobs, which includes opening jobs, writing creative briefs, providing feedback on creative kickoffs, sharing creative presentations with clients, acquiring legal approvals, and processing purchase orders and invoices; update weekly Agency production grid
- Competitive: Monitor creative competitive landscape and develop reports
- Trafficking: Manage creative trafficking across all campaigns, talent reports, and reconciliation in Strata
- Billing: Regularly meet with the Agency’s billing team to ensure timely and accurate processing of client and production invoices, job closings, and client estimates
- Budget: Work with Account Executive and team to understand how the budget is developed and updated
- Help manage client expectations regarding budget, scope of work, timing, schedules, and processes
- Client relationships: Develop strong relationships with clients, vendors, and promotional partners
- Assist with other projects
- You have 1-2 years of Marketing or Account Service experience within an agency or marketing department (highly preferred)
- You are proficient with Microsoft 365 – able to create, edit, and format Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations
- You are able to work under tight deadlines, while being extremely detail-oriented and organized, to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects
- You are able to work across several projects and adapt to shifting priorities across multiple teams
- You are comfortable working independently and completing all necessary tasks without constant supervision
- You possess a high attention to detail and accuracy, especially with numbers and budgeting
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have an infectious, positive, “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
Since 1985, H/L has been fiercely independent and making Momentum. Our strengths include local and national media activations, creative development, insights and analytics, full-scale digital and video production, multicultural marketing, and PR.
We’re headquartered in Oakland, California, with people in 20+ states, and offices in Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix, and St. Louis. What unites H/Lers across the country is a common drive—to pioneer new ways to push clients’ businesses forward and serve the communities we call home.
Learn more at www.hl.agency.