H/L is looking for an Account Supervisor to join our Account Service team. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in marketing strategy, agency processes, client-relations management, and leading teams. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a diverse team of entrepreneurial-minded individuals with a knack for pushing boundaries, we want to hear from you.
This position is open to remote and hybrid work.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication, or a closely related discipline
- You have five to seven years of experience in account service within an agency or marketing department, demonstrating increasing responsibilities and advancement and have experience managing a team
- You have experience with various project types, including broadcast, OOH, print, digital, and social media; across creative, production, and media
- You have demonstrated abilities to lead strategic thinking across projects
- You have a proven track record in delivering measurable results through managing and executing marketing programs
- You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience effectively leading cross-functional teams
- You’re skilled at creatively problem solving and pivoting when priorities change
- You have retail or QSR experience (preferred)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Oversee the strategic aspect of the Agency’s creative production workflow process, including opening jobs, writing creative briefs, managing creative kickoffs, and leading internal and client presentations
- Manage the Assistant Account Executive and Account Executive across projects
- Provide strategic direction for creative, media, and merchandising projects
- Help manage client expectations regarding budget, scope of work, timing, schedules, and processes
- Manage the media planning and marketing calendar development, working with the Account Director
- Take an active role in strategic marketing planning, working with the Account Director
- Oversee the Account Executive’s work on client budgets and agency billing, and the processing of invoices, job closings, and client estimates
- Manage client meeting preparation and coordination with the Account Executive
- Develop strong relationships with clients, vendors, and promotional partners
- Cultivate a collaborative workplace for cross-functional teams
To apply, click here.
Since 1985, H/L has been fiercely independent and making Momentum. Our strengths include local and national media activations, creative development, insights and analytics, full-scale digital and video production, multicultural marketing, and PR.
We’re headquartered in Oakland, California, with people in 21 states and offices in Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix, and St. Louis. What unites H/Lers across the country is a common drive—to pioneer new ways to push clients’ businesses forward and serve the communities we call home. Learn more at www.hl.agency.