Can you lead and manage a team of agency professionals for a large global brand? Guide a marketing team in today’s integrated media world? Can you advise on strategic opportunities? Present and articulate a well-thought-out plan from start to finish? Contribute to policies, procedures, and best practices? Then you might be just the leader we’re looking for.
H/L is looking for an advertising account-management professional to join its team as an Account Director.
This position is open to remote and hybrid work.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication, or a closely related discipline
- You have 10+ years of experience in account service within an agency or marketing department, successfully managing client relationships
- You have demonstrated abilities to plan and lead strategy at a senior level
- You’re detail oriented and mindful of budgetary constraints
- You have solid leadership and management skills
- You’re skilled in evaluating options and generating creative solutions
- You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have retail or QSR experience (preferred)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Oversee all aspects of the client’s business, including:
- Campaign creative—television, print, out-of-home, radio, digital, and social media
- Take the lead in marketing and advertising strategies
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in the restaurant and retail industry and present formally and informally on the status of the industry
- Use business data and consumer insights to develop plans to drive traffic and profits
- Manage the creation and dissemination of internal communications about strategy, planning, procedure, and best practices
- Collaborate with senior members of the client account team to coordinate marketing efforts with national plans
- Foster and maintain a strong relationship with the client through regular and frequent communication
- Support and lead Account Service team members to provide the highest level of service as they execute and problem-solve
- Effectively work remotely and with remote teams
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
Since 1985, H/L has been fiercely independent and making Momentum. Our strengths include local and national media activations, creative development, insights and analytics, full-scale digital and video production, multicultural marketing, and PR.
We’re headquartered in Oakland, California, with people in 21 states and offices in Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix, and St. Louis. What unites H/Lers across the country is a common drive—to pioneer new ways to push clients’ businesses forward and serve the communities we call home.
Learn more at www.hl.agency.