Years from now, when you’re a C-suite agency bigwig, you can tell everyone that you worked your way to the top from Account Coordinator. It’s an entry-level role, with a fair amount of coordinating, QA work, reporting, and supporting the account team. You will deep dive into the ad agency world and learn the business from the ground up and…who knows, maybe one day it will be your name on the door.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with daily operations of client projects
- Coordinate production of client and business development projects, working through the agency’s internal traffic department
- Assist with coordination of internal and external meetings
- Provide support to senior team members on various projects as needed
- Assist with the coordination of new business efforts, including copying and collation of materials, proofing and editing
- Assist senior-level account leaders with compiling and completing competitive data analysis
- Manage and order merchandise materials, as well as materials’ placements
- Track competitive data and create performance analyses
- Complete and maintain meeting minutes and notes
- Support reporting and compliance standards with client liaisons
- Serve as a point-of-contact for internal and external client billings
- Manage traffic instructions for quarterly media placements
- Travel – up to 20%
- You have project management skills; sees projects through from start to finish
- You are proficient with MS Office Suite; able to create, edit and format Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- You have demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage incoming requests efficiently, ensuring that all communication is addressed promptly and effectively
- You possess exceptional abilities to effectively communicate, both in written and spoken forms
- You have robust organizational abilities coupled with a keen focus on details
- You have an understanding of retail marketing
- You are passionate about working independently and as part of a team, and are eager to tackle business challenges through intellectual curiosity
- You work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications or related fields
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
Since 1985, H/L has been fiercely independent and making Momentum. Our strengths include local and national media activations, creative development, insights and analytics, full-scale digital and video production, multicultural marketing, and PR.
We’re headquartered in Oakland, California, with people in 20+ states, and offices in Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix, and St. Louis. What unites H/Lers across the country is a common drive—to pioneer new ways to push clients’ businesses forward and serve the communities we call home.
Learn more at www.hl.agency