H/L is looking for an Account Coordinator for our Oakland office, located at Jack London Square. This is a hybrid work opportunity.
The Account Coordinator is an integral part of a dynamic Account Services team responsible for assisting with the development and execution of fully integrated marketing programs.
What you’ll do:
- Client meeting preparation: Client meeting and coordination, including voting recaps, meeting minutes, and other details
- Weekly client status reports
- Creative production: Work with Account Executive and internal teams to assist with the Agency’s creative production process/jobs, which includes opening jobs, acquiring legal approvals, and processing purchase orders and invoices; update weekly Agency production grid
- Competitive: Monitor creative competitive landscape and develop reports
- Trafficking: Manage creative trafficking across all campaigns, talent reports, and reconciliation in Strata
- Billing: Regularly meet with the Agency’s billing team to ensure timely and accurate processing of client and production invoices, job closings, and client estimates
- Budget: Work with Account Executive and team to understand how the budget is developed and updated
- Client relationships: Start to develop strong relationships with clients, vendors, and promotional partners
- Assist with other projects
- You are proficient with Microsoft 365—able to create, edit, and format Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly attentive to details, accuracy, and numbers for managing budgets and projects
- You have proven ability to follow through on tasks and projects from start to finish
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field
- You have a passion for the marketing and advertising industry
- You take initiative and are fueled by curiosity and intuition
- You have a sense of urgency, while staying calm
- You are optimistic, empathetic, resilient, and positive
- You have a knack for being able to anticipate and implement processes and can manage multiple tasks and projects effectively to meet deadlines
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
For SF Bay Area / CA based: H/L offers projected salary range for a position as an estimate of what the company believes is a reasonable pay scale. The actual salary offered to a successful candidate will depend on various factors, including the job’s scope and responsibilities, the candidate’s qualifications, budget availability within the department, internal pay equity, geographic location, and external market pay rates for similar positions. The salary range for this position is expected to be between $67,000 – $70,000 per year.
Since 1985, H/L has been fiercely independent and making Momentum. Our strengths include local and national media activations, creative development, insights and analytics, full-scale digital and video production, multicultural marketing, and PR.
We’re headquartered in Oakland, California, with people in 20+ states, and offices in Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix, and St. Louis. What unites H/Lers across the country is a common drive—to pioneer new ways to push clients’ businesses forward and serve the communities we call home.
Learn more at www.hl.agency.